HR Solutions for Small Business - Accurate Resource Group, Inc.
- With three decades experience listening to your challenges, needs, goals, and objectives, we offer an unprecedented reputation for delivering results in support of outsourcing of human resources within small to medium client organizations.
- You will appreciate our carefully crafted resources and services to achieve your company’s human resource objectives, specific goals and targets.
- Formerly called Accurate Staffing Services Inc, the company was located in Worcester, MA. for 21 years where temporary and contract staffing were a part of our business lines during that time.
- In 2007 ARGI moved to Westborough MA and continues to provide search, outplacement, human resource/business consulting, career transition services, and coaching etc. that support small businesses with under 250 employees.
- We offer clients the opportunity to choose the areas within their organizations that they want to strengthen, upgrade, start up, enhance, outsource or take to the next level. We then customize the appropriate resources and solutions to make an impact on your human resources organization.
- Whether you are looking to achieve audit compliance, need to ensure that your employee handbook is current, or need assistance with talent acquisition or organizational development, we can offer customized solutions to fit your needs and budget.
- Our experienced human resource professionals possess demonstrated track records. Some companies want help with creating and implementing a wellness program; we have specialists who can provide those solutions. Other organizations require train the trainer programs. In some cases, OSHA experts can save time and money by ensuring compliance and adding value to the current team. Our group of professionals are available to assist your organization at all points in the employee life cycle.
Kathy M. Barron
Founder and President of Accurate Resource Group, Inc.
ARGI as a Small Business Concierge provides small business consulting services. ARGI provides the business owner with astute business solutions that fit the budget of the small business organization.
ARGI as Your Human Resource Partner provides human resource assistance to small to medium sized companies in the New England region.
As both of Kathy’s parents were entrepreneurs/business owners; it is not surprising that she was on a path to do the same. She felt at home in the business world because of her parents’ backgrounds. As a child she wrote science fiction stories, poetry and short stories.
Kathy is a Magna Cum Laude graduate from the world renowned Boston University’s College of Communication. She majored in Public Communications and minored in Marketing. While in college Kathy knew that she could combine her unique creativity and writing abilities and blend them with the training she received. Upon graduation, she was ready to step into the business world
After graduation with this schooling behind her, Kathy was able to combine her keen sense of creativity and helping people with newly gained business training. Beginning her career in sales and sales management she evolved her career to becoming a business owner in 1986. Kathy developed the company into a multimillion dollar corporation, being three times the revenues of similar companies with one location.
Kathy is a founding member of the board 2008 and and is the current president of the board of directors (2011-present) for Dress for Success Worcester Inc. a local affiliate of the international organization Dress for Success www.dressforsuccess.org that helps economically disadvantaged women to become self sufficient and thrive in business and life. Kathy continues in 2014 as the president on the executive board and is heading up a strategic planning effort to help move the organization ahead.
Kathy is a certified image enhancement consultant and enjoys helping individuals and corporations with their business image. Again we see a theme which intertwines creativity and helping people in the business arena.
Kathy is an active member of the Corridor Nine Chamber of Commerce . In addition she has been on advisory boards for The Salter College, Quinsigamond Community College and Nichols College ... to mention a few... over the last 15 plus years.