HR & Business Solutions for Small Business - Accurate Resource Group, Inc.
- With more than three decades experience listening to your challenges, needs, goals, and objectives, we offer an unprecedented reputation for delivering results in support of human resource support within small client companies.
- You will appreciate our carefully crafted resources and services to achieve your company’s human resource objectives, outplacement, recruiting & hiring, growing revenues & training objectives.
- Formerly called Accurate Staffing Services Inc, the company was located in Worcester, MA. for 22 years where temporary and contract staffing were a part of our business lines during that time.
- In 2008 ARGI moved to Westborough MA and continues to provide search, outplacement, human resource/business consulting, career transition services, and coaching etc. that support small businesses with under 100 employees.
- We offer clients the opportunity to choose the areas within their organizations that they want to strengthen, upgrade, start up, enhance, outsource or take to the next level. We then customize the appropriate resources and solutions to make an impact on your small business.
- Whether you are looking to achieve compliance, need to ensure that your employee handbook is current, or need assistance with talent acquisition, training or a layoff we can offer customized solutions to fit your needs and your small business budget.
- Our experienced human resource professionals and business consultants possess demonstrated track records. Our group of professionals are available to assist your organization at all points in the employee and business life cycles.
Kathy M. Barron
Founder and President of Accurate Resource Group, Inc.
ARGI as your Solutions' Strategist provides small business consulting services. ARGI provides the business owner with astute business options that fit the budget and the culture of the small business organization.
ARGI as Your Human Resource Partner provides human resource assistance to small companies with under 50 employees in MA and expanding into the New England region.
As both of Kathy’s parents were entrepreneurs/business owners; it is not surprising that she was on a path to do the same. She felt at home in the business world because of her parents’ backgrounds. As a child she wrote science fiction stories, poetry and short stories.
Kathy is a Magna Cum Laude graduate from the world renowned Boston University’s College of Communication. She majored in Public Communications and minored in Marketing. While in college Kathy knew that she could combine her unique creativity and writing abilities and blend them with the marketing/ business training she received at school. Upon graduation, she was ready to step into the business world
After graduation with this schooling behind her, Kathy was able to combine her keen sense of creativity and helping people with her newly gained business/marketing training. Beginning her career in sales and sales management she evolved her career into becoming a business owner in 1986. Kathy developed the company into a mult-imillion dollar corporation, being three times the revenues of similar companies with one location.
Kathy is a founding member of the board 2008 and and is the current president of the board of directors (2011-2017) for Dress for Success Worcester Inc. a local affiliate of the international organization Dress for Success www.dressforsuccess.org that helps economically disadvantaged women to become self sufficient and thrive in business and life. Kathy continues in 2018 as the past president, past Fundraising Chair, past Acting Executive Director and is currently an Ambassador for the organization.
Kathy is a certified image enhancement consultant and enjoys helping individuals and corporations with their business image. Again we see a theme which intertwines creativity and helping people in the business arena.
Kathy is an active member of the Corridor Nine/495 Chamber of Commerce . In addition she has been on advisory boards for The Salter College, Quinsigamond Community College and Nichols College ... to mention a few... over the last 15 plus years.
Kathy is the recipient of the Corridor Nine/495 Chamber 2020 Leadership Award for her work at Dress for Success Worcester. The award was presented by the BFF Networking Group within the Chamber.
Kathy is author of a business resource book to be released in 2020 entitled: BUILD A GREAT BUSINESS...You Have to Work There Too!
Kathy is author of her story as one of 8 small business owners in the anthology book entitled : The Year of the Woman is Now, Volume II.