HR Jobs in MA and Other Top Career Opportunities
SAMPLING OF CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES
ECommerce Marketing & Sales Director
Our Client Company
Our client company is a successful, progressive, Ecommerce retail company in the visual display and associated products arena and works within the educational community located in Shrewsbury, MA with 30 employees. Established in 1997, they have experienced consistent growth. This is a newly created role due to growth and reports to the VP of Marketing.
The work environment is one of respect, integrity, collaboration, honesty, change and growth where employees are valued. This goes hand in hand with a friendly, fluid, productive team environment where good work ethics and results thrive and also where a work-life balance is valued.
This is a small business that seeks a key Director; reporting to the VP of Marketing to help them get to the next level in their business and will oversee the Marketing and Sales groups for the organization.
For someone with 3-5 years’ experience in marketing and sales management experience, this is a wonderful opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing small company in a role of high impact and visibility where success is rewarded. If you thrive in an environment where taking pride in what you do and in growing your team and business revenues, this might be for you.
If you seek a career opportunity where you are a serious contributor, an engaging leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and where you enjoy working for a quality organization driven by customer service, great products and teamwork, this opportunity is available immediately.
Good salary, bonus, 401k and benefits package round out this career opportunity.
If you want to work for an organization where you will be able to establish yourself, move your career forward and be rewarded for results please read these details below
Overview of the key elements for success:
- Drive sales
- Create a strategic marketing and sales plan
- Mentor and grow the marketing team
- Develop, mentor and grow an inside sales team
- Responsible for product launching
- Enhance branding
- Be an idea person to contribute to new product ideas
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identify, develop and evaluate outbound marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, cost and markup factors
- Help to plan and implement the launch of new products into the market place
- Assist in the creation of product cut sheets including photography and writing product specifications
- Create a PDF library of all product cut sheets created
- Assist with product images and image editing
- Develop a sample folder for sample request along with a checklist for items included
- Develop and implement a new product launch checklist and modify when necessary
- Identify products and product groups that need instructional, educational or new product introduction videos and work on the production of those videos with both in house employees and outside contractors.
- Keep the video library up to date with current products and information
- Plan marketing and branding objectives
- Create new and existing product awareness in the market place through social media, YouTube, mailing list, press releases and customer contest
- Collaborate in the creation of brand awareness through outbound marketing channels
- Collaborate with the Customer Service Manager and Inbound Marketing Manager to identify potential existing client and / or product groups through the Salesforce CRM and create outbound marketing and promotional email campaigns to match your objectives
- Based on those same product groups, identify potential new customer groups and create marketing and promotional email campaigns through purchased mailing list for said groups
- Seek out national awards for new products on design, function or ingenuity
- Engage customers through social media
- Collaborate with Sales/Customer Service Manager and sources to develop a strategic plan on identified opportunities
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Customer Service Manager, Inbound Marketing Manager and Vice President of Marketing
- Assist in the development of a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts and business models to position business as innovator and leader
- Whenever possible track your marketing success and ROI with URL tags, etc.
- Contribute to team effort and perform other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of Marketing & Sales Management
- Supervising a team of 3 or more
- Product Management
- Bachelor’s Degree- Marketing
- Management skills to engage staff
- Goal and detail-oriented, highly energetic and assertive for fast paced environment
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic photography skills
- Ability to locate and work with third party marketing firms while operating under budget constraints and time restrictions
- Read and follow written instructions and company protocols
- Salesforce CRM
- Highly effective with Adobe Photoshop or other photo enhancing and editing software
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Data entry/keyboarding skills
- Experience with educational products is a plus
This is an immediate opportunity. For more information for you, please submit your resume and contact Kathy Barron, Executive Recruiter with over 25 years’ experience in helping sales, marketing, human resources and management folks transition into solid opportunities to move their careers forward . Please email email@example.com . Also, if you know someone who would want to know about this opportunity please feel to forward this opportunity, so I can chat with them to see how this matches up with their career direction(s).